SUBSURFACE UTILITY ENGINEERING
- Help clients by preventing damage and injury risks associated
with existing subsurface utility infrastructure.
- Tailor proposals to project-specific requirements and the type
of deliverables desired.
- Provide information accuracy that meets and/or exceeds the
American Society of Civil Engineers standard requirements.
- Work on both public and private lands where existing utility
information is often incomplete, out-of-date, or inaccessible.
- Use only non-destructive techniques that minimize disruptions,
and prevent expensive repairs and construction delays